I purchased your EZ HD TV antenna. I now receive 105 digital channels in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Yahoo! I can't thank you enough!
TV antenna recommendation request form from Robert in Scottsdale.
1. Address: ******************** Ave. Scottdale Arizona 85251
2. Email: *****************@yahoo.com
3. Approximately how many feet above ground level will the antenna be installed?: 15 ft.
4. Will the antenna be installed outside above the roof line or in the attic, other: Outside 3/4 height of roof peak on a vent pipe, line of sight to towers.
6. How many TV locations within your home will the antenna supply? In other words, will a signal splitter be in use and if so how many times will the splitter divide the TV signal?: 1 TV No Splitter
7. Approximately how long will the coax cable run be from the antenna to the TV. If a signal splitter is in use how long will the cable run be from the antenna to the furthest TV: 50 ft.
Response to Robert.
There are 3 VHF signal channels serving the Scottsdale area. NBC, FOX, and PBS. Most antennas on the market today perform poorly for the reception of VHF.
My recommendation is the EZ HD antenna >. This antenna performs equally well for VHF and UHF signals. In fact, we ship many of these antennas to the Scottsdale area.
Install the antenna with the narrower end aiming Southwest. I am very confident you will receive excellent reception of all major network channels plus several dozen sub channels.
To supply 1 TV without a signal splitter inline will not require an amplifier. If in the future you decide to add multiple TVs to the antenna I recommend the LNA 100 signal amplifier > installed inline on the antenna side of the signal splitter.
How to install a TV antenna step by step.
If you have any questions or if I can assist you, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Robert purchased my recommendation and below is his response.
Good News. I purchased one of your EZ HD antennas along with a Coax Cable Compression Tool Kit. I installed the antenna on the Direct TV mast, since it and the existing coax are already grounded at the breaker box. I made sure to scrape away the grey paint on the mast so the antenna clamp is grounded to the mast. I checked it for continuity with a meter. I did use a Channel Master supreme balun because of our extreme summer temps. here. There is good line of site to the broadcast towers at that height and location also. I now receive 105 digital channels. Yahoo! I can't thank you enough!
Last Friday, I had a great conversation with your son, Tony. He mentioned that he likes to fish. Me too, but we don't have good eating fish here. Lol.
I had my girlfriend, Tracy order one more EZ-HD antenna for my long time friend who lives up the street from me.
Wishing you and your family a great weekend!
I attached some pictures. Robert ******** (Scottsdale, AZ)